Within the energy industry, there’s a number of regulations and compliance obligations which need to be met by businesses of a certain size.
At EE-S, our mission is to support businesses by achieving those obligations, but also by using the regulations to deliver best practice and become more energy efficient.
With over 30 years of industry experience across our sales team, we have developed a strong understanding on the importance of energy compliance and value the importance a positive energy position can have to promote businesses on a global scale.
Whether you’re looking to meet with ESOS Compliance, secure ISO accreditations or renew Energy Performance Certificates for your commercial premises, EE-S can help.
Our Energy Compliance Service could support your business with the following:
- Comply with all industry regulated obligations (ESOS/EPCs)
- Improve overall energy efficiency and reduce carbon footprint
- Monitor, manage and submit CO2 reporting
- Develop and implement sustainability targets
- Provide Energy Efficiency Audits
- Project manage energy efficiency projects